Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Sumo, book, and mother's day


Hello everyone!

The sumo tornament for May started today.
In fact, I've just finished watching it. It was really exciting and I can't wait to see
what will happen tomorrow. What was surprising for today is that Harumafuji lost.
He acctually is one of the three yokozunas and his opponent was Yoshikaze ranked
komusubi, which is a lower rank than the yokozuna. It is kind of unusual for a yokuzuna
to lose on the first day of the tornament. I hope he does better tomorrow.

Other than that Endo got his mage done for the first time, and it's still hard to call it a
prominent mage but I think it's pretty decent. He won today's bout showing his ambition
to the audience. His sumo is very stable. He keeps his waist nice and low enabling him to
execute a great tachiai. No wonder why he gets a lot of attention from the media.

Today I also finished reading The Great Gatsby for the book report. Pretty much enjoyed
it and now I'm thinking what to wright about it. It might be a good idea to read it again and
see if I conceive something different about it. Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Oh right, it's mother's day today. I usually cook dinner with my brother and sister on this day
and I think that's what I'll do today, too. I should get on it before I forget.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
See you soon!