Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

My tasks

Hi, guys!
It's very hot today.
Recently it is too hot to get a good sleep at night.

I'd like to talk about my tasks.
We had finished our academic work, the first Book Report and the classification essay the other day.
I am not satisfied with my own work.
I had made some mistake.
I wrote Book Report in the wrong way and couldn't analyze the story very well.
I'd like to make up for my mistake in the second Book Report.
Through this academic work we can improve our reading skill.
I'm looking forward to have a nice discussion on the book we read.