Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Book report

Hi!! How are you guys doing? It's so hot and I don't feel like going out, so I decided to start reading my book that I chose for my second book report. During our last lesson we discussed about our books we read. I got interested in the books which Brianne and both Saki's were reading. Saki said "the great gatsby "is an awesome book to read and also the movie which Leonardo DiCaprio appears is interesting to watch.  This time, I 'd like to start reading my book earlier and not wait until the last moment. I have a bad habit of putting off things that I don't want to do. I know it's a bad habit and I need to try doing things earlier . Through this book report assignment I'd like to improve my bad habit.