Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Responses

To Brianne,
 I have attended a speech contest twice before. For the speech I participated in the returnee section.  I needed to write a speech about 5 minutes long. It's hard not to get tense in front of bunch of people. The results were better than I thought. If I have an opportunity I would like to take part in a speech contest. It's a chance to improve your English abilities.

To Ririka,
 I haven't ate garigarikun for years! Recently I see really weird flavors of ice, like Napolitan,plum wine, tomato and carrots. The idea is interesting, but I don't feel like eating them. I prefer simple flavors. But maybe I'll try them someday.

To Masato,
 I don't like rainy days. My shoes and the cuffs of my pants get wet. I like spring the best. I like it because it's not too hot or too cold, just the right climate. The flowers start to bloom and the cherry blossoms are beautiful so I like spring the best. But the problem is,my nose gets runny because of pollen.