Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Reply to Masato & Questions

Hey guys, how's it going? Hope you guys are having a nice weekend. This time I'm gonna answer Masato's questions, and after that, I'm gonna ask you guys some questions.

To Masato
I hate rain, too! It's been raining like crazy for a couple of days. Even though I was putting up an umbrella, I got soked and my shoes got wet in the rain yesterday. How disgusting! It may be good for plants or other creatures in the earth, but it's absolutely annoying for me :( But I agree with you :D Certainly, we tend to be reluctant to go out in rainy days, but we can concentrate on our homework or other stuffs at home, instead! Yeah, exactly! It's important to think about something bad positively, isn't it? Oops, sorry! This introduction has become a little bit long, but I'm gonna answer your questions. I like sunny days with less humidity, because I can enjoy outdoor activities and going out with my friends. What's more, laundry can be quickly dry under the sun! That's why I like sunny days that much! :D

Now, here're two questions to you guys!
Q1: What is your favorite place in Tokyo or in Kanto area?
I've just moved to Tokyo this spring and I don't know about Tokyo that well, so please tell me about it!
Q2: How have you been improving your English?
I'm just curious about why you guys are good at English so much. I tried to improve my English by reading textbooks aloud and memorizing lots of English sentences when I was in high school. I know my English still has much to be desired and I must improve it, so please tell me your best way to learn English.

These two are not related at all, but I'll be happy if you guys answer them :)
Thanks for reading!