Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thinking of book for second book report

As I told you, I met a married couple last week in Yokohama. Although it was my first time for me to meet them, I had a lot of fun talking randomly. Surprisingly, the wife also was major in English and British literature when she was in college. Then I asked her any recommendations for my book report. She looked so excited to be asked novels that she loves. I had though that "catch in the rye" would be next book for book report, however I have changed my mind. She said it is like "bocchan" written by Souseki Natsume. But I know every student in America have to read it. Anyway I'm going to see her again next week to talk about books. The most exciting moment of book report is selecting books!(: I'm looking forward to read great book!