Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The culture of France




I like France and I visited there on March.
I went to the Louvre Museum. It is one of the most famous museums.
I was surprised because it was bigger than I expected.
It is a really big building and it is divided into 3 parts; Aile Sully, Aile Denon and Aile Richelieu.
The main entrance is the pyramid of glasses.
At night it was illuminated, so it was very beautiful.
I heard that it takes a whole day to watch all works.
So, in the museum, I watched some masterpiece such as the Mona Lisa.
There were many people in front of the Mona Lisa, so I find it easily. Many people took pictures of it. I was moved to watch because I saw it only in the textbook of world history.
I couldn't watch only several popular works, so if I have a chance to go to France, I want to visit there again.