Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Lord of the Flies

Hello everyone, how’s it going??
I’d like to talk a bit about the book I've chosen for my book report. It's called Lord of the Flies and the author is William Golding. I haven’t finished reading it yet… I better focus and work hard!
The story is about school boys left in an isolated island with no adults. First, it gave me an impression of the book I have read ages ago in Japanese, the jyugo-shounen-hyouryuki. Has everyone read this once in their lifetime? Apparently the original version of it is called Deux Ans de Vacances in French. Just to mention, this is also a book where children are left in an isolated island. However, doing my beginning research on Wikipedia, I figured out that Lord of the Flies has a disastrous result where the children lose trust in between them.
What would you do if you were left in an isolated island??