Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello everyone, is everyone doing good??
Yes! Its Friday today!! The weekend has begun... Since my full time occupation became a university student, time flies like a shooting star. Does everybody feel like the same way? A week goes so quick. Is this because I'm enjoying my life or is it because I'm not focused about myself and time is leaving me behind??
Anyway, I recognised I've completely forgotten to go on-blog (I meant go-online kind of thing) last week and write about the banana man (maybe it was 2weeks ago!). I've read some people’s opinion about what they thought about the relationship between the guy and the banana master. I've used my imagination as well, but I thought as everyone’s pretty much talked about the relationship between the guy and the banana master, I’d like to talk about the relationship between “me” and the banana.
When I used to live in the UK, banana was more like my everyday life. Banana was something close to me. It was everywhere, banana was a partner in my life. Banana for breakfast, banana for snacks, banana for lunch, banana after school, banana before a football match, banana for dinner (maybe I’m being a bit ridiculous) I've been eating banana’s all day but I still love bananas!! The good thing is they’re healthy, buy it when they’re green they last long! Did you know that banana in terms of its nutritional value is a rare food, it changes how quick the energy is released depending on its colour? When it’s hard and green, sugar levels are low and it releases energy slowly, when its ripe and brownish-black, sugar levels are extremely high and the energy is released fast once it’s consumed! Oh well, I sound like a banana master as well!! lol