Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Descripition of what I wondered

I would like to write down my experience and what I have been wondering through it. When I was caught in a train accident on Saikyo-Line, accompanying my friends, on our way to Higashi-Koshigaya-Lake Town, a big shopping centre, I first wondred why the train had stopped. Looking at the landscape out of the window of the train, there were no places on which to land. Soon, I heard the announcement made that the train had been rendered due to make a sudden braking due to having run over a person. But fortunately, it was not our train but another train up to Shinjuku Station that had run over him. Ours was not into but from Shinjuku Station. As soon as the announcement was made, everyone around me started to finger his or her mobile phone and complain. I understand it.But is it the usual case in Tokyo that the death on the railroad is treated that way because it is the death of only one person? Also I cannot understand why no one did not recognise the person who had killed himself. If someone had been the shoulder for him to rely on, he would have known better than to commit suicide.