Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Homeless People

Good morning.

I often go to Ikebuko, there are the great number of homeless people, and the West Gate Park is well-known. Waking around Ikebukuro, I found some homeless people were selling some magazines. The magazine is called "The Big Issue", and many homeless people publish and sell this magazine to earn living.
http://www.bigissue.jp/
What I thought after watching the film is that it is cool to live their own way even if they have much money. When I saw homeless people in some cities, I had thought "They are crazy." or "They are dirty."
But I found some homeless people are just "home-less" and other things are the same as us.
I'd like to buy "The Big Issue", and are you interested in this magazine?