Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Topless

Today, I went to the fitness orientation with my friends so that we could join the gym club at Aogaku. The gym was unexpectedly clean, and had numbers of different work out machines. There were also TVs infront of each treadmill! We got so excited to use this facility! The best part of this gym, however, is the low cost. We only had to pay 1000 yen to get a one year pass. Summer is approaching so our goal is to tone our body and get ready for the beach season!


I was extremely surprised when I read the article about the women in Maine wanting the right to be topless in public. To me, that's just disturbing. I'd rather have the government to restrict both genders from becoming topless if I had to watch women walk around half naked. In general, I personally think that people are too sensetive about gender equality. It's not like somebody is saying that men are better than women or vise versa. Women now days can work if they desire to unlike in the past. Men and women are treated equally as far as I know, and nobody should feel like there are some kind of boundaries between the two genders.