Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Japanese Culture

I explain about the meaning of Otaku, moe, tsundere and burikko.
I explain them one by one.

Firstly, I explain about Otaku. Oaku is a person who like video,
game and especially anime and they have many knowledges about
them in detail than I had expected! Some Otaku can talk them all
day long. I like anime and I watch anime on YouTube, so I am Otaku!

Secondly, I explain about moe. Moe has a pink feeling toward person
who is a very pretty, lovely and cute.

Thirdly, I explain about tsundere. Sometimes girl is an cold and arrogant
behavior, but sometimes she is an gentle, kind, soft and coquettish
behavior.

Lastly, I explain about burikko. She behave pretty and look pretty, but
in point of fact she is not pretty.

Japanese culture is very interesting!