Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Homeless culture

Hello! I want to write about the video we saw last week!
I never went to the park in Tokyo so I never have seen the homeless people living there.But I saw a news about the homeless people in Japan, so it wasn't surprised me too much.Also, I often seen homeless people in my home town, and my grandfather know some people living under the bridge of my home town.
What I thought about the film is that, we usually don't mind or care about the people that we don't even know. So, usually we misunderstand about the people. I thought that homeless people is a people that is people that abandon themselves to grief. But actually, the man in the film wasn't that kind of person. He was cute old guy, and very charming.
There are people that wants to live homeless even they have money, but I think they want to be free from everyday life. Maybe, I can't tell that I think I'm saying the right things.
Well, thank you for reading! Good night!