Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Mizuki Watanne

My second week of school begins.
My first week ended disastrously. I have not been feeing well, and on Saturday night I felt sick. The problem was that I had to take tests on Sunday, so I could not rest. I had to leave the house quite early because the test was held at a high school quite far from where I live. On top of that, the Yamanote Line stopped!
Luckily, I had returned home to take some medicine to ease pain in my stomach, when my mother frantically told me that the train stopped. My father, who was at home drove me to the high school and I was able to take the test.
Attending school is hard work! And classes haven't even properly started! I wonder if I can survive the first semester...
However, worrying can lead me nowhere. Even in the Bible, it says;
"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Matthew 6:27

So, I will do my best. I will try to do what I can instead of wasting my time worrying.