Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

About me


 Hi! I'm Wakana Yanagida. I'm from Shizuoka but I was born in Kuwait. Do you  know where Kuwait is? It's under Iraq and it is a little bit dangerous place. However, people were  really nice and i enjoyed my life there. I spent in Kuwait for 10 years so i feel sad to leave there.
 My hobby is to listen to music and to play tennis. I've been playing tennis for 6 years but i'm not that good. I belong to tennis circle, so i want to  practice alot to improve my tennis.
 I want to improve my English, too. I decided to go to the Department of English because i want to use English after graduation. My dream is to be a Concert Promoter. English  dosen't directly connect to the work but there might be a chance to use them if foreign artists come to Japan. I'm not doing anything to be a Concert Promoter but from now on, I will find some book about it and start working. I hope you will support me to grant my dream. I want to ask you, what is your dream or what do you want to be in the future?
 Thank you for reading my blog!