Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My first blog

Hi! Good afternoon!
I am very happy to write this blog because I had trouble to log in this site yesterday.
Thanks to Kaho I can finally write this blog right now.
Thank you very much, Kaho!!

In my first blog, I want to write about me.

I'm Momoko Kobayashi. I was born in Yamanashi prefecture. Yamanashi prefecture is famous for  Mt. Fuji, fruits and water.
Now I live alone in Kanagawa prefecture, but I want to return to Yamanashi prefecture as soon as possible.  Because I lived in rural area for a long time, so it is very difficult for me to live in urban area.
However, it is great experiences for me to live alone!

My hobby is to listen to music.
I listen to many kinds of music such as 60's ~80's music,Top40, EDM and so on! In japanese band, I love Mr.children. Also I am interested in Back Number.
If you have same hobby, please let me know. Let's go to SUMMER SONIC or something!

Please get along well with me!
See you soon.