Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

my high school


I was in a high school called Tokyo Jogakukan, which is located in Shibuya. It is a girl’s school and I spent 6 years there. There are 6 classes in total and I was in a class called International class. International class is a class that half of the students are returnee students and homeroom teacher is an English teacher. Also, International class had no class shuffle for 6 years. So everyone in my class were on the best of terms. When it comes to intramural match, my class was the best since we had the bond of solidarity.

I thought spending 6 years in a girl’s school would going to be a tough thing, but contrary to my expectations it was really fun! That is because I didn’t have to care about boy’s eyes. However, one thing that I didn’t like about my school was that there were many strict school regulations. I could not stop off somewhere on my way home and put my school uniform photo on the SNS. I thought that is too strict for high school students. Did anyone have these strict rules at your high school?
 

No comments: