Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A new start in IE3

Hi ! Are you enjoying your holidays?
I would like to introduce myself.
I'm Nami. I was born in Nagoya. Since then, I've been moving around because of my dad's job.
I've lived in Osaka, Thailnad and Tokyo. I have been to Germany too!
In Thailand I went to an International school and that was a start of studying English. Actually, I didn't want to go to an International school in a country where I don't know. I was too scared to go to a school where they teach everything in English. I was too young for that. I was about to be an elementary student. But my elder brother wanted to go  to International school... Unbelievable. He is so challenging. That made me feel even worse, going to a different school as my brother at a new place. So I decided to go to an International school. Now I appreciate my brother's decision. That now I like English and I'm here in Aoyamagakuin University.
I don't belong to any club here in Aogaku, but I belong to an inter-college dance club.I've been doing ballet since I was 5. I still continue ballet also. In the dance club I dance Jazz and hiphop. I enjoy very much.
I have a part time job near school which I started during the summer holidays. Before, I worked near my house at a coffee shop.

In this class I am a little anxious about the homeworks and a lot of things we have to do, but at the same time I am excited about seeing new people and improving my English.
Let's have fun together in this class!!

No comments: