Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, September 25, 2015

My home town


Hello!

Today i'm goingt to talk about my hometown. Before i came to Tokyo  I lived in Shizuoka. Shizuoka prefecture, Shizuoka city, so i was living in the middle of Shizuoka. What i like about Shizuoka is the air and the people. There are mountains and rivers and seas around Shiuzuoka and what's mnore, we can see Mt. Fuji everyday. I can even see it from the window at my room. The people there are heart warmed and they are willing to help others everytime. When I was small, I got lost in the middle of the city. I didn't have my cell phone that time so I counldn't call my parent for help. After 10 minutes or so, one woman came up to me and asked my what happened and when I told everything that i was lost, she lent me her cell phone and i was able to call my family, I thanked her so much and the next day, my mother asked her adr3ess and sent her some gift. There are more stories about the Shisuzoka people but for today, I will finish it here. Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments: