Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, September 28, 2015

Three plans

It was  a wonderful day for me yesterday.
In the morning, I went to the cinema to see a movie with my sister.
She and I are twins. We are very close and we often go to see movies together.
We saw "Disqualification as a Heroine" . I am a fan of an actor who plays an important roll in this film. I think that this film was very funny :-)

After that, I went to the stadium to watch a baseball game.
One of my friends were waiting for me there.
We had reserved two tickets for bleachers and enjoyed the game!
We were happy because our team  won!
There will be no day when we can go there in this season but I am going to watch games frequently.

In the evening, I met two of my friends at the restaurant in my hometown.
We are members of the same club when we were high school students.
(There were only three in our grade.)
I talked a lot with them about memories in high school days and the life in AGU.
I would like to be friends with them forever.