Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

part-time job

 I have two part-time jobs now.

 The one is a teacher at Yotsuya gakuin (a juku for high school students, junior high students, and elementary school students) in Yokohama. I studied there when I was a 3rd garade high school student because I had an entering examination of universities. The reason why I choose this job is that I want to be good at teaching something to others. I teach English to a girl who is a first-year student at high school. I'm so struggling to let her understand English clearly....

(the logo of Yotsuya Gakuin)


 The other is a waitress at a Japanese food pub at Yokohama station. Its name is En. Do you know or Have you been to En? If you don't, you should come to eat. Dishes are very creative and nice, and we have a lot of kinds of drinks! It is very hard work but I like this workplace.

( the appearance of En at Yokohama JOINUS)

(all dishes are so nice<3)


 Having two jobs while having a club activity is very hard, but they are worthwhile. I want never to give up all of them.