Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

My hometown

         Where do you think I lived until this April? If you think I lived in Kanto area, the answer is not correct. I lived in Yamagata. What images do you have about Yamagata? The most popular foods are Sakurambo and Imoni. To tell the truth, I lived in neither a city or a town. Maybe to your surprise, I lived in a village.
         The village I lived in is surrounded by the most popular river in Yamagata, Mogami river. The river crosses Yamagata. In my hometown, Mogami river is a sightseeing spot. At the river, We can enjoy going downstream in a boat. In summer, the color of the trees is so beautiful. The most exiting activities for children is going downstream in Rafts. Children can experience to make rafts. In winter, as my hometown in Tohoku area, we have a lot of snow. So, mountains are covered with snow. In a boat, we can enjoy snow scene.
         My hometown has a good term with Korea. So, many Korean women come to my hometown and marry Japanese men. In addition, some women come from Philippine and China. Although my village is so small and remote, there are a lot of cosmopolitans:)

No comments: