Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

My summer vacation has been like this.

Hello, everybody! Thank you for reading this blog.
This time, I would like to talk about my summer vacation. 

I worked in the event in Shiodome "Shiodome Street Festival" in this summer 1st to 16th of August. It was very hot. But it was fun and wonderful experience.
I went back Kochi to take photo of my coming age of ceremony. I was very happy to wear gorgeous kimono. 
I met my friend from Kochi at the end of August in Tokyo. We are friends since we were 1st grade of junior high school.  We went to Shimokitazawa and Shibuya. We had very good time in Tokyo. My friends are big fun of The Boy and the Beast. So we went to the exhibition.  They were so excited and I was very happy to see their happy faces. 
At the end of the summer vacation, I went to Disney land with my friends. I am from the south, so I had no chance to go there so often. I’ve been there once before on the school trip.  It was typhoon, and not so many people was there. We were able to ride many attractions. 

It was such a nice summer vacation. 

No comments: