Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Introduce Myself

Hello, everyone!
My name is Natsumi Uchida. It's my first blog posting so I'm going to introduce myself.

First, about my hometown. I was born in Tsukuba, Ibaraki. Have you ever been to Ibaraki? I guess some of you’ve been there for ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL at summer. It's held in Hitachinaka, the north part of Ibaraki. But I live in south. You know, Ibaraki is famous for Natto. I really like Natto, I can eat 2 or 3 packs at one meal. Also sweet potato and lotus root are local specialties.

Second I'm talking about my hobby. I like listening to music. My favorite singers are YUI and Spitz. YUI is my best favorite singer but I'm sorry that she stopped solo work. I have almost every CD album of hers. The tone of her songs are nice.

Third, the reason why I chose English department. I've been interested in language since I was in high school. And English is the most familiar second language. Now I'm very happy to be able to learn English every day. I want to deepen my knowledge about language and cultural things.

Thank you for reading.