Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

My favorite artist

Hi! Today I want write about my favorite artist. They are called BIG BANG. They are Korean artist. I love them so much. The reason why I love them is that every one of them sing song wonderfully and their songs are soooo good!!! What is more, they are handsome. My favorite member is called G-Dragon. He is super at rap. I love his solo songs too. And he is very handsome. I like his Smily face. But there is one thing that has been troubling BIG BANG fans. It is that they have to serve in the army. They are Korean men and have not been served in the army. This means that they have to stop being an artist for two years. It is so sad. But of course we BIG BANG fans will wait until they come back. But there is still time before they go, so I want to enjoy their new coming songs. Also I am going to their world tour in Tokyo in November!!! I am sosososo exited!!