Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

My silver week


In this "Silver week", I went back to my hometown to see my family and friends.

My hometown is Kofu city, Yamanashi Prefecture.

It is a rural, but really nice to live.

I don't think there is anywhere interesting to go or anything to do, however it is not a boring place at least for me.

When I back to my hometown, getting off train at Kofu station, and look around the landscape or mountains surrounding us, I always want to be proud of my hometown.

In the middle day of my holidays in there, I went to Shosenkyou fall which is really beautiful place.

Especially, in fall, leaves on trees become beautiful red and orange and it is so nice!!!!

I'm so sorry I forgot to take picture but if you have chance to go there....please try!!


Especially, in Autum.