Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

My brothers

 Do you have siblings? I have three great brothers and today I will write about them.

 The oldest brother is four years older than me and studying in university. His one of the future dreams is to be a pilot, so he studies very hard. Because I haven't lived with him since I was 9, I don't know about him a lot but our relationship is good. We went to the UK this March together for a trip which was fun.

 Younger brother who is 16 is surely my best friend. We send LINE nearly every day.  He is tall and very nice. We both like rap music and our favorite song is usually the same though I don't know why.
 He is good at playing badminton, singing and thinking cool outfits. He also likes cycling.
 We spent such a good time when he visited me this summer. I want him to come to Tokyo after he graduates high school so that we can live together!

 The youngest brother has just entered junior high school this April. He is good at studying and seems to be enjoying school.
He learns boxing and is going to take part in a boxing match next year. Although I'm a little bit worried about him as boxing can be dangerous but I hope he'll enjoy it.

 I am very proud of having the best brothers in the world. I love them so much!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.