Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Part-time job


Evere since I was born, I have never earned money on my own.
I am given little money from my parent once in a month. I was able to live with it until high school, because I was alway doing my tennis club and didn't have time to spend it.
But when it comes to university, its different. We don't have school uniform so the pretty clothes are necessary, and in Tokyo, there are many yummy restaurants and cafes ( Which is very expensive.)

I had never experienced running out of money before so I have never done part-time jobs.
But I`m running out of money for the first time in my life! I got to start working as soon as possible.
I want to make full use of my English skill, so i am thinking of working at English clam school. But since I lived in America and use English without thinking any grammar, I can't teach children a  grammar.
Do you guys have any recommendation of working place?
If you do, please let me know!