Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

About ME !


Hi! I'm Kaho Nakano.
It's my first time to write a blog. I hope you guys enjoy it!

I live in Jiyuugaoka, Tokyo now. But I was born and grew up in Chigasaki,Kanagawa.
As I entered university, and my brother was also a university student in Tokyo, we've decided to move. Jiyuugaoka is really convenient ! It only takes 10 minutes or so to Shibuya !
What I love about this place is not only good access, but also its fashionable places. There are many cafe and shops. It's really interesting just strolling the town.
When I was in elementary, I lived in America for 2years because of my father's business. I think that 2years changed my life. I would never loved studying English if I hadn't gone to America. That means I would never entered Aogaku ! Also I made wonderful friends there. I feel that they made me who I am today!

In university, I join Aoyama soaring team. We ride on a air plane called glider that has no engine. It's really difficult to explain here about how they are able to fly with no engine, so please ask me and I will explain it to you enthusiastically.
I love the seniors there because they are all nice and earnest. I respect them very much and I want to be like them someday.

In this IE class I want to improve my English and want to express what I'm thinking in English !
Let's do our best guys!!!