Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Let's play sports in fall!


Hellow.

In Japan, it is said that fall is  the best season for sports.  I like playing sports very much.

 My favorite sports is baseball and tennis. I have been a member of high school baseball team.
Thus I have played baseball for about 10 years. And I have started playing tennis since I became a university student. I am a member of HERMITS tennis club. I have been fascinated by charm of playing tennis since then. Playing tennis is so fun for me. My love for tennis is so big that I have come to go to tennis school to play it better. My class is on every Friday's night. I always put my heart into enjoying tennis.

These days, I want to play baseball again. So I sometimes take part in sandlot baseball team.
Last week, I took part in the game of sandlot baseball. It was so interesting. I feel that I love playing basebann after all.

By the way, there is a saying in Japan, "supotsu no aki." In fall, we can play many sports in comfortable condition. Let's play many sports in this season!!