Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Friday, September 25, 2015

About my summer memory

Hellow.
 I have a so great memory during summer vacation. It is my trip to Kansai. I have stayed there for about 4 days. The 6days made me so fun!
 First day and second day, I visited Hiroshima. My friends of Aogaku visited with me. We visited Genbaku dome, Miyajima, and Hiroshima castle. I saw for the first time and was so moved. First day's night, we went to Matsuda studium to watch baseball game, Hiroshima vs Hanshin. I regret to say that my favorite team Tigers lost, but we enjoyed watching in the beautiful and big studium.
 Three day and last day, my friends turn back to them hometown, so I tralelled alone.I visited Osaka.
In Osaka, I enjoyed eating!! Okonomiyaki, kushikatsu, and manjyu. food was so good!!
I want to go to Kansai again.

Where did you trip to during this summer vacation??