Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, September 27, 2015

My high school



Good afternoon, everyone.

Today, I went to my high school`s school festival. It was lot of fun.
I met many friends, teachers, and juniors. They remind me of good old days.
I went to a girls high school which is in Kamakura. Its near the Yuigahama beach. I went to there for 6 years. I chose this only because the school uniform is pretty.
When I was in middle school, I hated school because the teachers and school rules were so strict, but after I became high school student, I realized how kind teachers were.
I still love and respect my homeroom teacher. She was such a educated woman. She was always concerned about students and thinks of us for the first priority. I first hated her because she was so strict to me. But I stared to realize that she is strict because she thinks of me very much. I feel very happy that she was my homeroom teacher for 5 years! I think, without her, I would never be the one that I am now.

I also the the friends that I met there. We are now all going to different school and going to different ways, so I miss them so much. But I believe that we could still keep in touch even if we became grandma!

I love my high school!  I wish to visit there again soon!