Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, September 21, 2015

Today's happening

         Today, my three friends and I was planing to go to Mitsui Outlet Park Yokohama bay side and to enjoy shopping.
         One of my friends picked me up by car and we were heading to Yokohama. Two out of four can drive a car. Those who can drive took turns at the wheel. On the way, we stopped by a family mart to take turns at the wheel. 1 hour later, we arrived at the outlet park.
         "Let's go shopping‼", I said. Suddenly, one of my friends said, "Wait‼" We asked him, "What's happened?" Then, he said, ".........Where's my shoe???" As we looked his boots, there was his left boot nowhere. We struggled to look for his boot. However, we can't see it anywhere in the car. Then, He said, "....Oh!!! I remember!!! I left it at family market on the way. When we stopped by there, I took off my boots. When I closed the door, my boot may fall down from the car." This happening made our shopping turn into driving.
         After that, we called some family marts ,which are along the way we drove, one after another. The first, second and third family marts we called said there was no boot. 30 minutes after we started to look for his boot, we were giving up to look for. When I called the last family mart and I asked the clerk whether there was boot at its parking, the clerk tell there was his boot!!
         When we reached the family mart, it was already 6 o'clock. Finally, our shopping turned into driving from Tokyo to Yokohama.

No comments: