Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Recent my hobby:)

         Have you ever done darts? I have been interested in darts recently. It was not until the end of this July that I started darts. Until this July, I had not thought I would play darts. That is because I thought I took it for granted that boys played darts. At first, I couldn't hit the target with any darts. As I didn't know how to play and how to throw darts, one of my friends told me the rule. It was difficult for me to grasp a timing of releasing a finger from a dart and to learn how to use my arm.
         In just the other day, I went to Shibuya to play darts. My favorite kind of darts are 01 and Cricket. When it comes to 01, I always play the 01 which we count down from 301 to 0 by hitting darts board. At first, it is OK to throw darts without concerns. When my score become around 50, counting down to 0 become harder and harder. But this hardness makes me excited!! When we play Cricket, concentration is required. We must hit the mark whose number is from 15 to 20 and bull. As I developed my ability to hit the board which I want to hit exactly, I earn much more score of mine than before.
         If someone likes to play darts like me, please speak to me and, if possible, play darts with me!! 

No comments: