Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

About me

 Hello guys! I'm Yuriko Koide. I come from Hakodate, Hokkaido. I was born and brought up in there. I really love my hometown. I will write about it sometime.
 I like to listen to rap music. My favourite rapper is 2Pac. His songs have touching lyrics and beautiful beats. I also listen to Rakim, Nas, Eminem... if you know any good rap song, please let me know!
 I don't belong to any circle or club activity but I am a member of black baito union, so I sometimes work on its activity. What we recently do is to negotiate with a company which runs syabusyabu onyasai. Some of you might know this as it has been the top of Yahoo news. Our activity is not only negotiating with a company but also to study about social problems especially about labour problems. It is not easy to solve such problems or change what bad company does but I believe what we do plays an important role in society.
 My part time job is teaching at a cram school. I started this job because I love kids. The job is not always fun (a parent got mad at me on the phone just 2 days ago!) but I am enjoying studying with kids. Do you do any part time job?
 I don't think I am a sociable person but I like to communicate with people. I hope I can talk to everyone in the class through IE. Thank you for reading and have a good night!