Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

OTAKU CULTURE!!!

hey good evening everybody!!
I'm kind of hyper right now because its like almost past 12:00...and now I can't go to sleep...haha

well, anyway, I would like to share you guys about the definitions of otaku culture words here. I think the word "moe" and "Cosplay" was explained well in the movie we watched. The pink warm fuzzy feeling? I guess. I don't think no one can explain better than that! :P and as the movie said, "Cosplay" just means costume role play, they are mostly used when people wear animated costumes. "Tsundere" and "burikko" that they mentioned in the movie sounded kind of different. "tsundere" actually means "tsuntsun-deredere" which means they would act mean and as if they don't like them at first(they never says "DIE OTAKU!" and stuff though.lol), but they would sometimes be nice(I can't find the right words for this...) because they actually likes them. The word "burikko" does fake their cuteness as the movie said, and especially in front of boys that they like. I think.