Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, June 8, 2014

the book I am recently reading...

Good evening everyone!

How have you guys spend your rainy weekend?
I went to hangout with my friends again this weekend and had so much fun. At home, I am recently starting to read my next book for my second book report. I started reading the book as soon as I finished reading the last book because I'm such a slow reader!
I chose the book called 'In her shoes'. I have seen the movie once before, but it was a while ago so I do not remember the story, however I do remember that I liked the movie so I decided to read the book. I have not read many pages yet, but from the beginning of the book I am excited to go further because I can relate myself to the main character in the book. I am not going to tell the details in case someone is also reading the same book! I hope I understand the message of the story and would like to try to do better on my second book report.

good night everyone :)