Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 16, 2022


10.5 inches of love

I hope she knows that every time she’s with me i am amazed with her power

I hope she knows that I do not care that she was touched by another

I hope she knows that before her i could hardly manage 

I hope she knows how much she’s taken off my baggage 

I hope she knows that my fingers are the only prints she will know from here on 

I hope she knows that no other will compare despite their add on

I hope she knows that I’ll protect her from any cracks that she might battle

I hope she knows that she bit into my heart like an apple



To my lovely new iPad