Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 7, 2022

(un)Museum date

Ever since the first week of school, My bestie and I have been talking about going to an art gallery/ museum together as our first official date.

Golden Week was the perfect time for that... or so we believed. May 3d rolled around faster than we thought and I was planning on getting online tickets just in case but for some idiotic reason I ditched that plan and decided to go early to buy the afternoon tickets in person. 

You could check when the tickets were sold out so I did so many times, the coast was clear, we were going to be fine!

I was naive. Even though it was a tuesday, IT WAS THE MIDDLE OF GOLDEN WEEK. once me and my bestie got there, the tickets for the time we wanted to go in for was sold out and there was a lengthy line that was just not the vibes.

Bestie and I looked too good to be there anyway so went to go eat a fancy lunch in Roppongi and spent some time in a cute cafe where we took lots of pretty pictures. After that we went to another spot to be models or whatever and have a photoshoot. We even asked random people to take our pictures and god was that so embarrassing, how do you even pose for pictures? Overall it was such a good first date I had so much fun and I couldn't stop thinking about it and looking back at the pictures. Bestie was so pretty and I loved their outfit so much!!!

We can go to a museum next time... does anyone else want to join??

 

2 comments:

Karin said...

ooo count me in!

Reiko said...

YAY I would love to hang out!!!