Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 16, 2022

Procrastination

It is Sunday as I write this. For the first time ever I'm not rushing my blog post at 3am on a Tuesday, hoping I'll get it up before class starts. Knowing me, this will probably never happen again. After all, I was born to be the queen of procrastination. 

Here's the thing. Even though I do everything last minute, I somehow get them all done. I honestly can't remember the last time I missed an assignment. *Knocks on wood* Knowing that I will somehow get it done in the back of my mind, I continue to keep putting everything off. It is a vicious cycle. 

Yes, leaving everything to be done last minute might mean I only get 3 hours of sleep every night. It also means that I am anxious throughout the day thinking about when I will start working on them. The disadvantages most definitely outweigh the advantages. Infact, there are no benefits. Yet, I will probably continue to be a slug just to end up balling my eyes out at 4:17 in the morning while listening to Harry Styles' Golden

Now, I'm going to be completely honest. The real reason why I'm able to get this blog up earlier than usual is because I'm trying to ignore the fact that I have other assignments to work on. For instance, the book report. The Lost Thing evaluation. The English Phonetics' homework. The Reading assignment. The Seminar for Freshmen report... The list is unbelievably long. I'll be lucky if I can get 4 hours of sleep tonight. Anywho, goodnight, and wish me luck!

No comments: