Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Present Memories

 

Present Memories, A Visual Novel

You must be so sick of seeing me right now, but it's me again! (Sobs) Let me just keep this short, for both of our sakes.

I think I mentioned this a few weeks ago or so, but this entry is about the visual novel project I was a part of. :] Last night, the streamer this VN was dedicated to finally played the game from start to finish. He's someone I respect and hold to a high regard, and so I just wanted to share this with you.

I don't think I can bust out really sweet or poetic prose right now, but I just want to start by saying that I love writing so, so much. I can't say that I'm especially good at it but I love it; and compared to anything else in the world right now, it makes me the happiest. So, I was watching the stream last night, from 10PM to nearly 4AM, and I still have no idea where to begin (because I'm sleep deprived and I just genuinely have no words tee-hee). But watching Vox, the streamer, read my writing with such tentativeness and appreciation in front of an audience of five thousand people... It was so surreal, and still so unbelievable to me. Re-watching the bits where he complimented my writing, acknowledging me, and simply just reading every syllable--Literally, insane.

And I thought about this awhile ago but, to anyone who is reading this... I hope you can find something you can be passionate about and love with all of your heart. At this very moment, nothing can even compare to how I feel for writing. So whatever you try to pursue, I will be cheering you on—and from the bottom of my heart, may your passions take you higher than any wings ever could.

1 comment:

Otoha Kasai said...

I watched the stream last night just to see Vox react to you and your team's game!! My friend was asking about who wrote the script and all, and just from the parts of the game you said you wrote, I could really tell you love writing TwT It's so pretty!