Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 7, 2022

Book report

     Man.. Anne of Green Gables is really fun to read, it's just really long! I've done around four days of serious reading where I go at full power and read through tons of chapters just out of pure fun, but it really hurts my eyes whenever I decide to take a break. I'm finally around half way through, and I'm planning to finish it this week if I can, if I'm not as tired as I've been these past two weeks. I came home last night, ate dinner right away and thought I took a nap but it was 12 am when I woke up..

    But! I have a very fun event to go to with one of my friends. It's a Macross Delta event in Shinjuku where we can see lots of fashion! Or so I've seen in some pictures..? I know absolutely nothing about it, but it looks like fun!

No comments: