Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 23, 2022

This past weekend

 This past weekend I had a golf tournament in Mito, which is why I wasn't at school last Friday. It was a league match consists of 8 universities and I went there with first-string members in our golf club. Although our team came in 4th, I had 2 fine rounds of golf and ALMOST received the MVP award😅 

Also, Saturday was my 19th birthday and my teammates greeted me with a free yakiniku😆 I also wanna say thank you to people who texted me on my birthday!