Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Saturday, May 14, 2022

Adiós

I went on a dinner date with high school friends a couple days ago, and ugh I missed them so much I haven't laughed that hard in what feels like ages. Don't get me wrong my new Uni friends are hilarious as well but it's that something when you miss someone and you get so happy and excited that everything is just 2x funnier...?...no? just me? 

Well, we went to a Mexican restaurant with a really fancy atmosphere, and to be completely honest I felt out of place with my uni bag because it's so big but my outfit was cute and made up for it, which is what'd like to think. We all talked about confidential girly talk which I will not disclose here, then one of my friends hits me with big news that she's been somewhat talking about.

Turns out she going to study abroad and she's going to leave tomorrow. TOMORROW. I have plans tomorrow, I can't even say goodbye in person!? I'm happy for her though, I'm glad she found what she wanted to do and is going to go work hard for it. I feel like I took advantage of the fact that we'll always see each other and that she'll always be around but that isn't the case and I already miss her.

After this, it really hit me how we're all going our separate ways and becoming more independent. I feel the adulting... 

We promised to go see her so I have that to look forward to!!!

No comments: