Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Back to reality

 So as I posted last Saturday, I went to the concert and it was just amazing. I really spent the best time of my life. Since I got the seat in the arena I could literally see their faces.(gosh Korean have shining beautiful skin! Like where are their pores.) And their performances were breathtaking for real! However happy time flies and as soon as the concert ended I realized I had tons of homework and had to hit the books:(((  Like tomorrow (as I’m writing this in the middle of the night it’s today though), I have a vocabulary test for my Spanish class, and I’m really suffering…(but i wanted to “GENJITSU TOUHI” so I’m here reading people’s blog and writing one.) For those who have no test in their second language good for you.

Though I seriously have to be studying so I’ll just leave a message for everyone as we could all survive this week. 

- Don’t forget your coffee.

Good night:))