Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Thursday, May 26, 2022

lists

oh no, I haven't written a blog in so long :(

I want to talk about something but I don't really know what to talk about so I'm going to list some things I like/ like to do recently.

1) Nut milk 
specifically, almond milk. I can't really have any nut products in my house because one of my family members is allergic. What I can do, and recently have been doing, is buy a small almond milk pack on my way to school and enjoy it before class. (which I will stop soon because $$$$$$)

2) 4 pushes of perfume 
I've always loved zesty scents and citrus fruits make my nostrils tingle in a good way ya know? Recently I bought a perfume? I think it's perfume, nothing very expensive but its top notes are citrus and YUZU. I love yuzu so much the scent is so TINGLY in my brain and nostrils. The thing is it's Eau de Toilette, which simply put means the smell disappears faster. Even though I do 4 pushes of my Eau de toilette yuzu perfume it evaporates off my skin by the time I get to school. I cannot share my brain tingles with everyone :(
( if you have read this far I'm curious to know what everyone's favorite scent is please comment down below?)

3) The breezy days 
It's been so sunny lately but the days with a nice breeze save me from melting when I do my assignments outside.

4) Coffee?!?!
I despised coffee before because of how bitter and disgusting it was, now...I'm okay with it, I might even say I like it and I'm ready to try some black coffee. 

4) Stressing over what I should wear for school.
I do it almost every night, and when I can't decide I do it in the mornings. Since I do it so often it probably means some part of me actually enjoys it. 

No comments: