Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Sunday, May 15, 2022

Gospel choir

     I participated in my very first Gospel choir concert since I joined the group just yesterday, on Saturday! To be honest, preparing was grueling. Every meeting ends at late times and on the long days I come home past ten pm. Plus, not all the first years had to attend it, so I had to deal with the fact that I chose to bring this upon myself. Albeit it also being the thought that my mom would absolutely kill me if I didn't become "part of the pack" or anything of the sort. I just joined around two weeks ago too! 

    To be honest.. Even if singing is one of my favorite things, being in university(a place I don't think is my comfort spot) for it to nine pm is really really hard. I have it tomorrow too! 

    Another thing-- My parents didn't even come to the event. They watched the concert on Youtube but when I saw my other friends going to see their friends and family that came I honestly felt really hurt. I just decided to listen to my seniors songs and for literally no reason(I don't even know my seniors that well yet!) my eyes started to water real bad. My mental health is going to the minus range for sure and I really want another golden week to just be alone and rethink life decisions.


PS: If you guys decide to watch the Gospel choir concert, I recommend all the songs. Especially Create me a pure heart.. That's where my eyes started watering. Miss Hitomi is crazy good at singing!!

No comments: