Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

"First love"

Happy Wednesday!

Yesterday the bell rang as I was about to recount my first love story so I will post it here as promised. I want to play it fairly.
See how generous I am? I know. You`re welcome.

My first love story takes place as I was nine years old. It was the third day of school in Italy, I was lost in a fog for I did not know neither the Italian language nor the culture.
As I was sitting outside during break, a girl hid my eyes with her palms from behind and told me that she liked me. As I was a fast boy, thus being a pro in playing catch, I was convinced that she was going to catch me so I yelled "NO!" and ran away faster than a shinkansen. 
Afterwards, my classmates tried to explain me what happened and as I realized what I have done, I felt guilty. 

What is love?

It cannot be articulated flawlessly. 

But based on my childhood experience, it was an exposure to guilt and shame. 

Love is sweet and bitter.


Have a good time! 







No comments: