Come in and Blog On!

2023 Welcome to your IE 3 class blog. The object of this class project is to log in and write your comments, web links, answers to questions, and your questions to others at least twice a week. It's fun and you can include pictures or graphics. Keep it original, helpful, and interesting. Don't forget to spellcheck your work before publishing. Also, when you create your user name, please use your real first name, in Romaji (ex. Ryuki, Mari, Lisa, etc.) so that we know who we are communicating with. Enjoy, and Blog on!

Monday, May 16, 2022

As you wish

 Have you ever pray for something??


 For me, I went to shrines when I was taking entrance exams. After all my exams finished, I went to Sensoji in Asakusa to make a wish for my friends to pass the exams. I went there with my friend and we tried omikuji there. But we both got kyo(凶) and we screamed. Everything written was so bad…. As I already told, I went there to make a wish for my friends and she was also the one who was waiting for the result. We were so comfused but we tied omikuji to make it kichi(吉) 




A week later, I got texts from her and she passed the exam!!  In a result, I made wishes for three friends, and all three passed it!!  I was  also happy to pass the exam for AGU, but the news from friends was so so happy as well that I cannot express it in words. Although my best friend in HS is trying exams again this year, she is callled roninsei(浪人生)in particular maybe, I hope she does well this year.(She suddenly came up my mind, that’s why I am writing about this)

I hope your dreams and wishes come true.




I’m happy if  you all have a wonderful start of the week.

Have a good night.